**LOOKING FOR MODELS! EMAIL IF INTERESTED**



Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Order

How to Order




Because my items are 100% custom, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery! Usually it is sooner than that – but I do work full-time along with being a wife and mommy to two baby boys. Since I am filling multiple orders at once, PLEASE refer to the following when ordering! THANKS!






1. Pick a shirt style, color and size (remember they run small).






2. Pick a design, appliqué or embroidery font.






3. Pick your fabric(s).






4. Pick your thread color(s).






5. Send me an e-mail to Amanda.parker@prparker.com with the following:


First and last name and item in the SUBJECT LINE, a description of the above AND your complete shipping address.






6. PAYMENT - I either take a MONEY ORDER mailed to my house or you can pay instantly via Paypal for $1 extra to cover the fees. I will not ship until payment has been made/received - thanks!






7. SHIPPING - I mail USPS  (2-3 day). MOST items such as shirts are $6 or LESS they are heavier/bulkier like towels or bags which usually run $5 to $7.






HAPPY ORDERING!